Sailing Distant Shores
Grenada and the Grenadines
Ever dream of sailing to secluded beaches, quiet anchorages, and distant shores? Join our flotilla with Paul and Sheryl Shard from the sailing adventure TV series “Distant Shores“.
We will be visiting some amazing places that you have seen in their series as well as enjoy the same adventures! You might even have the opportunity to sail with the crew on the Southerly 49 – Distant Shores II!
3 – 13 April 2016
TEN DAY FLOTILLA WITH PAUL AND SHERYL SHARD OF DISTANT SHORES
Here are some of the exciting activities we have planned in our ten-day flotilla through Grenada and the Grenadines:
- Anchoring off beautiful Grand Anse Beach
- Underwater Sculpture Park
- Sandy Island, Carriacou
- Anchoring off the private island of Petite St. Vincent
- Lobster BBQ with Romeo
- Exquisite Tobago Cays Marine Park
- Beautiful Bequia Island
- Hog Island Cruisers Party
- And much, much more!
These are just a few of the fun things we have planned! So, mark your calendars!
Distant Shores Floatilla
With Paul and Sheryl Shard
10-days Sailing the amazing islands of Grenada, Carriacou, Petite St. Vincent, Union Island, Tobago Cays, Bequia and back to Grenada
3 – 13 April 2016
- Greeting at the airport
- Welcome Breakfast at Port Louis Marina
- Licensed USCG/RYA license captain and ASA certified instructor
- Partial provisioning (all meals except two dinners ashore)
- Dinner at Romeo’s BBQ and Hog Island BBQ
- Special Edition Distant Shores Flotilla t-shirt
- The yacht, damage deposit, fuel
- Moorings balls, customs & Immigration fees
Costs: (per person, double occupancy, USD)
Moorings 4800 Catamaran $4475 USD per person/double occupancy (1 boat – 8 spots)
Sunsail 444 Catamaran $4475 USD per person/double occupancy (2 boats – 8 spots each)
Moorings 43.3 monohull $3875 USD per person/double occupancy (2 boats – 6 spots each)
To make this the best experience for everyone, we are limiting the number of participants. There will be a few boats available for bareboat charter once we get all above boats filled. All bareboat charters must be booked through LTD Sailing to participate in the Distant Shores floatilla. We require 50% down with the balance due 90 days before the trip. Spaces will not be reserved until the deposit is paid. There is a 3.5% admin fee for credit cards.
- Cancellation 90 days or more before class start FULL REFUND (minus $200 cancellation fee per student).
- Cancellation within 90 days of class start, FULL REFUND (minus $200 cancellation fee per student) subject to LTD Sailing re-booking the class space reserved.
For more information contact Chris or Chrystal at [email protected]