ASA Sailing Schools – Join LTD Sailing – at the biggest show on earth!
The biggest boat show that is. The 44th Annual Annapolis Boat Show is the oldest and largest in-water boat show in the world! Guess what? We’re going! Chris and Chrystal will be representing LTD Sailing at the boat show from 10 – 14 October. When you first arrive, walk around the corner and see all the masts – it takes your breathe away! It’s like the Holy Grail of sailboats. LTD Sailing is excited to be a part of the show and to be representing ASA (American Sailing Association) as one of their ASA sailing schools.
What we LOVE about the show:
- BOATS! From catamarans to monohull to dingys. This is THE premiere showing for hundreds of new sailboats. Take a stroll around the multi-million dollar Gunboat 66 Sugar Daddy (I hear it’s being offered at a newly reduced price…) or take a dingy out for a sail around the bay. However you imagine yourself on the water – the dream starts here!
- SEMINARS: The rock stars of the sailing world gather here! Talk about the weather with Lee Chesneau, ocean voyaging with Jimmy Cornell or chat with past America Cup winner Gary Jobson among others.
- STUFF: THE latest, THE greatest sailing gear you have read about, heard about or could possibly imagine! You’ll find it here and you’ll find yourself saying “I need THAT!” Me? I am hoping to find this amazing new piece of engineering: The Garmin Quatix watch. You will find the best deals of the year on great new gear!
- PARTIES: Ya, where there are sailors; there will be PARTIES! Thurs. 10 Oct. – Premier Launch Party; Fri. 11 Oct. World Cruising Club; and of course, the Hendrix Gin Tent! ALSO there is a Pussers Caribbean Grille on site – DO NOT make the mistake like I did of calling a Painkiller a RUM PUNCH! Ohhh, do they get mad! (A stop by the Cruising Outpost booth – formally Latitudes and Attitudes – always promises a good time!)
- SCHWAG! You can’t beat FREE stuff, right? At many of the booths you will find great giveaways – from pens to drawings for free cruises!
Stop by the ASA booth (tent D27), say “hi” and let’s talk about “Living the Dream” with LTD Sailing, your ASA sailing school in the Caribbean.
Dates: 10 – 14 October 2013
Time: 10am to Noon every day in the ASA Sailing Schools booth and then in the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Tourism booth.
Where: Annapolis, MD
Who: Chris and Chrystal from LTD Sailing, ASA Sailing School
Let us know if you are going to be at the show! Drop us an e-mail – [email protected]