Catamaran Certification – ASA Catamaran Sailing Courses
Two Day ASA Cruising Catamaran Sailing Courses
Includes: Cruising Catamaran Certification (ASA 114)
If you already have your ASA Bareboat Cruising certification (or equivalent experience) and would like to give the speed, stability and comfort of a modern cruising catamaran a try, one of our catamaran sailing courses can help you master the skills you need to safely charter one on your own.
- We will send one of our expert ASA certified instructors with you for the first two days of your charter, helping you learn the skills you need to operate a cruising catamaran.
- The Catamaran Sailing Courses cover sailing differences, maneuvering under sail and power, anchoring and learning to skipper a cruising catamaran.
- You should have already earned your ASA Bareboat Cruising certification or have equivalent experience before taking this course.
- If you don’t already have this experience, check out our week-long Cruise and Learn courses.
- All of our Cruising Catamaran courses are taught aboard well maintained catamarans in the 38 to 46 foot range.
- As you start out on your charter, your instructor will spend two days with you covering the curriculum for the Cruising Catamaran certification (ASA 114).
- This course is generally taught as a private instruction course and is priced at $450 plus $20 per student certified and provisioning for the instructor.
Class scheduling is limited, so please call or e-mail today for availability! Call us at (206) 792-9787 or Contact Us Here!
PRICING – Two Day Catamaran Sailing Courses
2 Day Course: $450