Live Aboard Sailing School – Basic Cruise and Learn
Caribbean Live Aboard Sailing School – Basic Cruise and LearnThe Basic Live Aboard Sailing School course includes: Basic Keelboat (ASA 101), Basic Coastal Cruising (ASA 103) and Bareboat Cruising Certification (ASA 104) Our Basic Live Aboard Sailing School course is a great way to earn your ASA Bareboat Cruising certification. We will spend one week out on the water learning the skills you need to start bareboat cruising on your own. This certification will qualify you to charter up to a 40’ boat anywhere in the world.
- Spend seven days exploring the beautiful islands of the Grenadines while you learn along the way.
- Even better – extend your adventure! We can cover the same material at a more relaxed pace with our ten day Extended Cruise and Learn!
- This course covers navigation, maneuvering under sail and power, anchoring and learning to skipper a cruising sailboat.
- There are no pre-requisites required for this course. Just a desire to start living your dream!
- All of our Live Aboard Sailing School classes are taught aboard well maintained boats in the 39 to 45 foot range.
- We limit our class size to no more than four students to ensure plenty of time for individual instruction and hands on sailing.
- While sailing through the islands, your instructor will cover the curriculum for three levels of ASA certification: Basic Keelboat (ASA 101), Basic Coastal Cruising (ASA 103) and Bareboat Charter (ASA 104).
- Courses priced as low as $2200.00. Our prices are all inclusive with the exception of meals on shore.
- Experience the local island flavor when we go ashore for at least three of our evening meals.
- Extend your course to 10 days and enjoy the islands at a more leisurely pace!
- $100.00 discount for guests who want to “ride along” but not earn their certification.
7 or 10 day Courses Available – Check out the videos below!
*All Cruise and Learn courses require a minimum of two students for confirmation.